Saturday, March 10, 2012

It's a Good Day to Be Irish



On Saturday, Fayette Street in Conshohocken was transformed into what a town might look like if a Lucky Charms factory exploded. As you can expect, this made for a deliciously visual day. I love love love St. Patrick's Day celebrations! Parades really make you work though, I spent most of my day running up and down the hill following performers, catching up to others, falling back for the crowd. A photographer's job can be misleading, it's not as easy as it looks! By the end of the day I sure felt like I could use an Irish Car Bomb..


Random fact of the day: My grandparents met at a St. Patrick's Day dance, which is why they named their firstborn, my dad, Patrick.

I met my boyfriend at a "Mug Night" at his apartment complex. I'm not about to name my firstborn Mug...

No comments:

Post a Comment