Monday, October 3, 2011

Behind the Scenes at Dorney Park's Halloween Haunt

It's finally October and you know what that means, lots of fall fests and spooky assignments :)

Friday night I had a really cool assignment. One of the reporters at the Morning Call is writing a feature on what it's like to work at one of Dorney Park's haunted attractions, Grave Walkers. So I got some shots of her getting her zombie makeup and then of her working the haunt, which was actually kind of tough because of the smoke machines and low light so I had to use a flash mostly which took a bit away but it was still tons of fun and I got some cool shots while dodging behind gravestones. The actors didn't realize what I was doing and kept following me around trying to scare me.






No comments:

Post a Comment