Friday, December 19, 2014

New Personalized USB Drives From PhotoFlashDrive.com

They've finally come! I've been doing some research on the best way to deliver photos to my clients and this is what I've come up with:


Aren't they just beautiful? These babies are from Photoflashdrive.com and I am super super happy with them. They come in a beautiful wooden box display and you can engrave your personal label on them. Plus their customer service was great, and no I don't work for them :P.

When we got our wedding photos back, I was so ecstatic to see them come back to us in their own cute little tin to keep it safe. That's when I realized it's about more than just the photos. Of course that's the most important part, but I think it's also important for clients to see the special attention you give to their photos by the little things like packaging. Plus I've always had a thing for crafts so in the future you may see me experimenting more with packaging..

No comments:

Post a Comment