Sunday, September 8, 2013

Holy Moley Me Oh My You're the Apple of My Eye


 Meeting with wedding photographers over the past few weeks has really made me ache to get back to photography. I miss so many aspects of it, from being out shooting, down to the post production and editing process. 

The strange thing was, when I quit the newspaper to become an editor, I was almost relieved to put away my equipment, in fact it'd had been weeks since I'd picked up my camera. But visiting these studios has left me inspired to seek out what I'm really passionate about.

Anyways, my fiance and I went out to an apple orchard this morning with my friend and her boyfriend and decided to do some exploring, as our tractor driver encouraged us to do. So here are a few pictures from the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment